QUALITY EDUCATION FORM
1. .All tests shall remain in a location unavailable to the student.
2. .All tests shall be administered in my presence or under my supervision.
3. All tests shall be scored by me or a designated adult.
4. All score keys shall be in my possession, and it shall be necessary for the student to seek permission to score if he/she is doing his/her own scoring.
5. I shall closely monitor all scoring, if done by my child, making sure scoring is accurate. Scoring shall be done by marking wrong answers with an "X" in red ink. Correct answers will not be copied from the score key, but the student will return to the study area, restudy the material, and find the correct answers.
6. A Check Up or Let's Review shall be done without looking back into the lesson material and will be done in my presence.
7. All Self-Tests or Chapter Reviews shall be completed without looking back into the lesson material and be done in my presence. A 90% score must be attained before taking the Final Test. The material must be mastered before the student goes on to the Final Test.
8. I agree that all Final Tests shall be administered the day following the 90% mastery of the Self-Test/Chapter Review and that only a score of 80% or above is satisfactory completion of the Final Test.
9. I agree that a minimum of thirty completed (80% minimum score) PACEs scores shall be recorded on the Master Record Sheet and submitted to the I-HERC Academy office at the end of each semester. If the year's course is not completed during the allotted time (approximately 180 days), the student must work on into the summer months.
10. I understand that failure to comply with the above stipulations may constitute forfeiture of our privilege to participate in I-HERC Academy. I further understand that while the Bible commands every parent to train their own children, and that while it is a right in this country for parents to choose the mode of education, it is also incumbent upon this school, in light of "mandatory attendance laws" and professional educational practices, to monitor the progress of students enrolled in this program. I further understand that parents may file a "Private School Affidavit" with the State Superintendent of instruction and become directly responsible to the state or if a student is enrolled in a private academy, it is the responsibility of that academy to maintain the student's records, tests, etc.
11. I understand that high school credit is issued on the basis of one-half credit for every six PACEs or self-pacs satisfactorily completed per subject.
12. I understand that in the case of transfer, the acceptance of high school credit is always the decision of the receiving school.
IT IS MY DESIRE TO PROVIDE A QUALITY EDUCATION FOR MY CHILD/CHILDREN AND, BEING CONVINCED OF THE MANDATE OF SCRIPTURE TO TRAIN MY OWN CHlLD/CHlLDREN, I HAVE AGREED TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE STATEMENTS AND OTHER RULES OF THE ACADEMY. Both parents must sign this agreement unless a single parent home exists.
Signature of Father
Signature of Mother
This is a single parent home, and I have legal custody of my child/children _________ initials
Enrollment Form | Quality Education Form | Student Record Release | Tuition Program | Registration